Position Title: Business Systems Analysts
Locations: Herndon, VA; Multiple locations
Travel: Based on business need
Choose Incept for a career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivaled experience, while helping our global clients achieve high performance. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Incept is where you should be.
Incept offers career opportunities across our workforces, providing a unique career experience, depending on your skills, career objectives and preferred work experience. Across every area of our business, you’ll find people who are among the best at what they do.
• The Business Analyst will participate in the full development lifecycle from concept through testing for multiple projects.
• Working with business sponsors, the Business Analyst reviews, analyzes and evaluates user requirements and defines scope and objectives for new functionality, enhancement, or remediation of internet site or mobile content to implement approved business strategies.
• Enlists other members of the development team when appropriate to resolve and clarify requirements issues.
• Develops and maintains a Business Requirements Document (BRD) compliant with approved standards for completeness and level of detail.
• Monitors site/mobile content design and development activities to ensure compliance with the intent of the business requirements.
• Responsible for allocating requirements to system components and establishing a traceability matrix.
• Acts as the liaison between business sponsors, internet site/mobile content developers, and the organization’s Technology Group.
• Works with Quality Assurance team to ensure all technical and functional requirements are thoroughly tested.
• Acts as the final arbiter of the success of functional and content testing.
• Relies on experience, judgment, and management guidance to plan and accomplish goals. Some degree of creativity and initiative is expected