Position Title: Testing Analyst
Organization: Financial Services
Travel: Must be willing to travel 100%
Incept’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance and Development. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients’ move ahead of the competition.
Our Testing Analysts work across a variety of projects in various phases of the software development lifecycle. An individual’s responsibilities may include:
• Provide assistance in the planning, construction, and execution of release tests.
• Attend detailed requirements sessions and frame test design activities.
• Create test conditions that validate the business requirements are implemented appropriately in the solution.
• Create test data requirements during Test Condition creation.
• Review requirements traceability matrix, and validate that requirements have test coverage.
• Help refine and determine feasibility, correctness, and completeness of end-user requirements
• Provide input for the design and construction of test cases and business scenarios.
• Validate executed test results.
• Conduct Test case
• Review, create and execute test conditions and scenarios, document results, and collaborate with build and technical architecture teams from unit testing through UAT.
• Prepare automation testing project documentation
• Publish periodic report on automation testing results and no of tests run
• Script the automation test scripts
• Debug and enhance automation test scripts after testing